Sunday, January 8, 2012

Finding Nemo

This spring season was a high contrast to last year's bold and clean cut minimalism.  But why wear a single color when you can wear the rainbow in a digital print inspired by an aquarium? Mary Katrantzou's collection gives that and more to it's wearer, notice the pleated tail....a future MIB maybe?  I don't know why, but I like it.  It makes me want to scuba dive, though the last time that happened my mask filled with water, I stepped on a piece of coral and most likely destroyed an entire ecosystem, that experience being a fairly traumatic to my thirteen year old self.  So I think I'll just stick to the garment version of the Great Barrier Reef instead of trying to hyperventilate in it's salty waters again. 





I decided I'm going to start wearing some crazy lipstick, think colors like bright pink, blue, purple...kind of like those blue lips that were rocked in this collection.  Just add that and put together a throw up combination of neon brights and pastel clothing and I'll look like a freakin' rainbow, not that there's anything wrong with that.  Feeling like joining my bandwagon? I discovered some great lipsticks on etsy.com  by Sobe Botanicals and going to invest in the Metallique, Black & Blue, and Monster Mash.  On second thought, perhaps all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment