Monday, February 13, 2012

Here's Your Wedding Invitation

I want to marry this man.  Even though I know we would be perfect for each other there might be a couple of reasons that are holding me back...

A) He was born in Mumbai and lives in Paris, not exactly a driving distance...

B) Judging by his looks (and gray hair) this man is probably a hundred years older than me, but isn't the saying, love sees no age?

C) And the biggest reason, he's in fashion design. Straight? I don't think so.

Though we may not be soul mates, I certainly am in love with his clothing.  It's like Lady Gaga threw a weeklong party and left this disgustingly glittery and latex mess (in a good way, of course).  Meet Manish Arora.  I guess I'll just have to settle for best friends.


And here is his Spring 2012 collection as he describes as "futuristic baroque.  Couldn't agree more.










Yum, it doesn't get better than having a palm tree painted right on your crotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment