Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stand A Little Bit Taller

Ah, back to the 90's.  Just when you think you can escape from a certain fashion trend, it always comes back to haunt us.  As in the case presented, Flatforms.  They may or may not have nicknamed this fancy footwear such a clever name back in the day, nevertheless they are back with a vengeance.  Strap these babies on your feet, make the Spice Girls proud.  They seems to be the summer version of my platform brogue post earlier, I guess I end up sticking with the things I like.  Hope you enjoy my latest blast from the past.






My Fav but INSANELY out of my price range...well one day when I'm rich and famous.
Elizabeth and James, $265, buy HERE


Friis $199, buy HERE



Here's some for the sport chic, not me, but hell I can pretend!
ASOS, $295


These go perfectly with the latest pastel and color blocking trends, reminds me of yummy sorbet :)
Matiko, $160, buy HERE



Here are a pair that will make a little less of a dent on my wallet from Urban Outfitters.  I think I will be investing in these for my summer wardrobe!
Urban Outfitters, Kimchi Blue Platform Sandal, $29 buy HERE



And now some just for fun :)

Lady Passion, Irregular Choice, $119, buy HERE




Hopefully I gave you some solid options to "heighten" your summer wardrobe.  Would you wear this 90's style or is a wedge daring enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment