Sunday, April 29, 2012

So Trashy It's Classy

 I have to say, I've made a brilliant discovery.  You thought I had covered it all with spikes, neons, and nudes but no, there's more.  There's one material we are forgetting here....sequins, and a LOT of them.  Why simple accessorize with them when you can cover yourself to look like a human disco ball?  Party here, party there, party everywhere.  I'm almost positive that the main consumers of the company, Sequin Queen are drag queens, which makes these dresses all the more appealing.  Put on some shades for this insanely blinding selection of sequin vomit, I might just have to buy all of them.

$99


$99


$59

$129

$129

$129

Mesmerizing, isn't it??  It's practically hypnotizing you to buy it.


$129

$129

$109
$59


Why not deck your best man friend in some sequins as well?  I'm sure he would love it.  And then you can have a better reason to borrow his clothes (I mean who wants to wear baggy sweatshirts and baseball caps anyways?)
$169

$269
Oh look, everything is covered in all the right places.  Your mother would be so proud of your modesty.

And things begin to go down a very strange path...

$369

I hope even a drag queen won't wear this.

$119

And the finale......this ruffled floor dusting robe.  Very natural, in a aquatic, jelly fish kind of way.

$349

To keep the sequin love coming, Sequin Queen has also provided us with our VERY OWN chance to make a killer (and I mean physically and mentally harmful) outfit with our own choice of fabric.  They sell everything from sequins, metallics, lace, and crystal fabrics in any quantity (costume designing for a bunch of twelve year old dancers, yes?)  I will definitely be investing in some of this fabulously over the top fabric and making some equally gawk-provoking apparel.  Take a look at Sequin Queen Fabrics!



No comments:

Post a Comment