Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Snapshot: My Greatest Regards

Alright....it's been awhile.  And my sincerest apologies, I know you've been DYING to know what my latest endeavor has been...or not.  Between interning, working, and exploring the city, I have loads of ridiculous images to share with you.  For this post, I'll start with the most recent experience, though that doesn't make any sense at all.  I've just return from working the Governor's Ball music festival, AKA working in a parking lot directing traffic for 8 whole hours.  Oh yes, the glamorous life I lead.  But I met some cool people, ate a funnel cake, and was able to enjoy a couple of the concerts going on.  Take a look at the lineup!



Here's the most hilarious part of the festival, the room with the silent DJ.  Everyone wore headphones, was listening to the same music and busting out moves while at the same time, being completely silent to anyone walking by.  What a revolutionary idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment